Wednesday 3 February 2010

Hi, I am starting this blog to talk about my trials and tribulations in jewellery making. I have always been interested in various types of crafts, and after years of buying jewellery in shops, only to see a dozen people wearing the same thing, I decided to give it a go myself. I have been making jewellery for a while now, and have made things for family and friends. They have persuaded me to give it a go at selling some. I have set up a shop on Folksy, which is an absolutely fabulous site where you can buy and sell handmade items. It is a great place to fin unusual and eclectic gifts that you wouldn’t find on the high street. You can find my shop at www.folksy.com/shops/jewelbox. I hope to interview and feature other Folksy sellers in later blogs.

I also intend this to be a place where I can indulge my love of all jewellery. I will be writing articles on all aspects of jewellery, from making, to the history of jewellery, to gemstones to famous or legendary jewellery. I love to research (I am a geek and proud of it), so if there is anything in particular you would like to read about, drop me an email and I will see what I can do.

You may also find the occasional non jewellery related post about me, my life, and life in general, but I am not used to talking about myself so bear with me!!!

Bye for now

Zoe

No comments:

Post a Comment