Wednesday 9 June 2010

Can't believe how long.....


Can't believe how long it has been since my last blog post.  Been soooooo busy since last post, but no excuse for leaving it so long!!!

Now that my mum has retired, one of her projects has been to get the garden in order, and unfortunately we can't do it ourselves, so we have had the gardeners in for the last week.  Lovely guys and they have made a marvellous job of it, I just wish they weren't so bloody cheerful when they woke me up at 7.00am every morning!!!!!

The top half of the garden has been completely re-laid with slabs, to make some great little patio areas for us to sit out in the sun (!!), and the bottom half has been gravelled ready for a massive greenhouse and fruit cage.  Mum has got a bit carried away with the buying of fruit trees, and I am seriously considering having a stand outside the house, like in the Good Life!!!

Being completely useless, I forgot to take before shots, but here are the during and after photos;-


During.....and after.....

They also cleared the pond out so I can see my little froggies again......
Aren't they gorgeous????

Well, now I am back on track, I will be a concerted effort to keep up the weekly blog, and will start doing some interviews with my fellow Folksy sellers soon.

Zoe

xx

1 comment: